recived documents


Can any one please guide what is the procedure to get the submitted documents in a partition suit.

I mean to say I have filed supporting evidence like tax receipts,municipal permission and registration documents in original during the trial of the partition suit.

Now the suit is dismissed and I have won the case.Just want to know the procedure to get back all the original evidence documents filed ,I have checked with my advocate he is saying we need to give a copy of all the supporting documents to the opposite party and and then we can take it from the court how far is it true.

Is there a need to submit a petition for this to get back the filed  original documents ?

Please help me to suggest.



If suit is already decided then you can get the original documents on your application. No need to give copy of documents to opposite party. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x