Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabakaran (Project Manager)     10 December 2013

Recieving summon on 337/338

Hi Team,

I was involved in an road accident while returning from Tirupathi (on a 4 wheeler) when a 2 wheeler came and hit from the opposite direction (drunken too).

There was a police case registered with section 337/ 338 and Now I got a call from police station that I should come and recieve the summon and sign in the register.

I was expecting the summon to come to my home address in post and as a next step i need to go to the court to pay fine? is it not right?

Since this comes under AP juristriction and a lots has been paid to the police, i don't want to go that police station without any reason. 

Please advise

Regards

Prabakaran

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 December 2013

If you don't want to go to police station. engage a lawyer in court of concern jurisdiction and find out the fixed date of hearing and directly appear in court.

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     10 December 2013

If you know the case number, court name and date of adjournment, you can go directly to attend before the court or else engage an advocate to pursue your case and ask him to file Memo of Appearance on your behalf.

GOPAL SHARMA (LAWYER)     10 December 2013

you will have to go police station and receive summon.if police unnecessary call you seek a legal action against them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register