Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshmi (-)     11 March 2008

Recent cases

Hi All, Happy Morning....

Want some recent cases on Wrongful dismissal and Enquiry too....

Thanx,

Lakshmi

Learning

12 Replies

rituraj (Advocate)     12 March 2008

labour law or service law ??

hrkalyan (n/a)     12 March 2008

Hi Lakshmi, Your question is little vague. Do you mean the domestic enquiry is vitiated orthe management sacked an employee for some wrong doing without following the procedures. On hearing from you, let us discuss the case. Thanks & Regards Kalyan R

Bhaskara Rao (Job)     12 March 2008

Dear Madam,
If you get the cases. Pl do send to me. My mail ID is manikyabhaskar@yahoo.co.in

lakshmi (-)     12 March 2008

hi kalyan, i meant Domestic Enquiry and Wrongful dismissals made by the employer.

hrkalyan (n/a)     12 March 2008

Hi, I have some of the important judgments compiled from Labour Law Reporter in Excel file. Please forward your e mail id to enable me to send you the details. You can go through the same and find out the one which suits you. Thanks & Regards Kalyan R

lakshmi (-)     12 March 2008

Hi kalyan,

hrkalyan (n/a)     13 March 2008

Hi I have sent it to your id. Please check. Thanks & Regards Kalyan R

Guest (n/a)     19 March 2008

Hi Kalyan, I would appreciate if you send me also the same to my id: abida.anz@gmail.com

hrkalyan (n/a)     19 March 2008

Hi Abida The details have been sent to your id. Pl check. Thanks & Regards Kalyan R

thiagaraju (n/a)     24 March 2008

Hi Kalyan Please send me the important judgments compiled from Labour Law Reporter in Excel file to my mail id ctraju2000@yahoo,com. Thanks

hrkalyan (n/a)     24 March 2008

Hi Thiagaraju Will be sending the same to your id today. Have a great week ahead. Thanks & Regards Kalyan R

Ravikirana (Advocate)     31 March 2008

Hi Kalyan Would appreciate if you could send the excel file to me at ravi.kirana.k@gmail.com Have a great week ahead Thanks in Advance, Ravikiran. K

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register