LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sivakumar (Associate)     18 October 2013

Received advocate notice

I was owning a Tata docomo post paid connection , they were deactivated my account twice before the due date , hence I haven't pay that month bill and closed the account , now I have received advocate notice , 

i do have all the mail conversation with them regarding deactivating account before due date.

should I pay the bill now ?

thanks in advance.

Learning

6 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     18 October 2013

First give him proper reply.

NPKailaasam (ADVOCATE & Management Consultant)     18 October 2013

Reply notice must be given.if u want assistance give the notice copy and details via kailaash@in.com

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2013

Why do you hesitate to give your reply version containing your justifiable reasons with supporting documents in your side.  A legal notice is always issued keeping in view to recover the dues legally and if you state the valid reasons that you have no due towards the company, you may repudiate their claim through your reply.  

thanks for your help..,

I haven't pay my last month bill because of they deactivated service before due date.. 

i have conveyed them through call on that time itself. 

Should i mail them the proper justification with the proof documents?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2013

If you are ready to pay whatever you are due to the company, indicate it to them in your reply notice at once.

I am ready to pay the amount , I want let them to clarify why do they deactivated connection before due date.

i need to reply them via mail as I am willing to pay it or need to send any advocate notice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register