LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (advocate)     24 July 2011

Recall of withdrawn petition

Dear members,

I have faultly not pressed a CRMP petition in judicial magistrate court. Is there any procedure to recall the withdrawn petition and to take it on file. What is the procedure to recall the petition. kindly help me members. please advise

 2 Replies

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     24 July 2011

There is no provision in Crpc to recall the 'not pressed ' petition.Sometimes you may be able file fresh petition but depends on the contents in it.


I agree with Mr. Thankachan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query