Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravikanth (student)     12 June 2012

Realestate case

i hav purchased a propery near hyderabad from a hyderabad based realestate pvt ltd company in 2008.and got it registered in my name.and the realestate people also executed an assurance agreement ,under taking to buy back the property for double the sale consideration after a period of two years,if i intends to sell the same to them. later i found that they shown one plot and alloted another plot without making any developments,

inspite of several corrrespondance there was a no proper reply.hence i sent a notice to them to call upon them to purchase the property for my personal reasons.for the last two years i they hav tourchered me and hence i was depressed due to following events.,indirectly they have cheated me. they have neither alloted the plot nor returned the money..

  i seek an easy and fast track advise,as i need the money for my family purpose.


 7 Replies

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     12 June 2012

Mr. Ravikanth,

please clarify:

1. they gave you poessession of some other plot and not the plot they promised? 

2, do you have ownership documents for this plot allotted to you?

3. have you purchased this plot from a private developer?

ravikanth (student)     12 June 2012

mr shyam !

         they hav shown a plot in one place, and alloted plot in another venture.but i found that the plot alloted to me is not developed and undivided.but i have the ownership documents of that land which is registered in my name.

regarding the third question they are private developers.inspite of contacting and corresponding they are just ignoring..i need a fast track approach as it created lot of panic and distrurbance.can i file a cheating case ..?


Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     13 June 2012

i believe you have purchased the plot under a construction linked plan. have you paid the entire sale consideration or in part? you can approach consumer forum for releif.

ravikanth (student)     13 June 2012

iam sure that i have not purchased the plot under construction plan,but what i heard is that in consumer forum only mvable goods can be suied. am i eligible to filesuit in consumer formum and what is is procedure and where i have to file the case..please let me know on what grounds i have to file..

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     13 June 2012

under the consumer protection act you can proceed against the developer for deficiency in services. you will have to make a complaint u/s 2. depending on the value of your plot/land it would be determined where the consumer complaint shall lie before the forum or state commission.

vinayak (employed)     13 June 2012

Dear Ravikant,

You can file criminal complaint with concerned police station for cheating but do you have any document/broucher to show that you were shown different plot than that alloted to you?

sereno (n/a)     16 June 2013

Impressive detached house which has been newly refurbished throughout and boasts a beautiful kitchen/diner, reception, dining room, four bedrooms and a garden.



Barnes lettings agent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query