Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samratsarkar (sdf)     23 April 2012

Real estate attorney fees basic case

Hello Everyone,
I am Surya. I am an NRI. I have no information about lawyer fees in India in big cities like Mumbai, Bangalore

1. What is the average cost to hire  a good  lawyer  for selling my house (with clean Corporation property tax papers) to a builder ? ( Real estate value of the Transaction will be approximately 1.5 crore).

2. What is the average cost to hire  a decent lawyer from a good law firm for buying a flat from a builder? ( Real estate value of the Transaction will be approximately 1 crore).

Thanks,
Sam
Note: We need the lawyer to accompany us during signature in court, Verification of all real estate docs beforehand

Learning

3 Replies

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     23 April 2012

Dear Mr. Surya,   Greetings to you  from Bangalore, 

Dear sir,   We will charge  0.5 %  as professional fee of  the total property value  for assisting in  selling the property to a builder with complete documentation works depending  on how u want to deal with your property.  i.,e  if it is a joint venture  then documentation like  Special power of attorney,  JOINT DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT,  registration of the same etc.,    If   you are selling it outright  then  proper documentation, Legal opinion,  agreement of sale and finally  Deed of Absolute sale.

Further  for  buying a flat from the builder  we charge   0.75 %  as professional fee of  the total property value.  This  includes  Title investigation,  Legal opinion,  Documentation,  Drafting Special Power of attorney since u r an NRI,  Agreement of  Sale,  Deed of Absolute Sale,   Change of  Khata in your name and  arranging for  entries in Encumberance Certificate  thus  ensuring  Valid transfer of  title in your name.

For both the service our personal  presence  will be  assured  as per your requirement.

IN case if you require any further clarification pls  feel  free to  mail me on  sohan1912@rediffmail.com  or call on  9845285555 in Bangalore.

Thanking you,

With warm regards,

Mahadeva Rao G,

ADVOCATE.  BANGALORE.

Sonam Chandwani   25 April 2022

I read this post, your post about real estate attorney fees is so nice and very informative post thanks for sharing this post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register