Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chitrancy dwivedi   30 September 2015

Read this and give suggestion

respected sir
PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP US

I AM WRITING THIS WITH LOTS OF HOPES TO YOU ABOUT CARELESS AND CORRUPTED KHAGA POLICE.

this is a complaint about UP POLICE who didn't write the FIR given by my NANI NANA(SUSHEELA &GANGASAGAR TIWARI) they wrote a fake information in their FIR.the FIR was about murder of my MAMAji (PANKAJ TIWARI 38yrs.) who was only son of his parents and only earning member of his family.
THE CRIMINAL MANGAL TIWARI(NEIGHBOR) and ANUP MOTILAL TIWARI aka DEEPU TIWARI who killed my mama AND tried to kill his 2.5 yrs old son by his licensed gun are not arrested yet...INFACT criminal's family is threatening my NANA NANI MAMI & THREE KIDS(VIDHI 9yrs, GAURI 6yrs, SHUBH 2.5yrs) that they'll finish all his family if we complaint anywhere but still police is not doing anything..POLICE IS TOTALLY FAVORABLE TO CRIMINALS BECAUSE THEY PAID   A AMOUNT TO HAVE POLICE'S FAVOR....WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO PURCHASE JUSTICE FOR HIM SO PLZZ HELP HIS FAMILY.
HOW CAN WE CHANGE INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT INTO CID AND CBI.POLICE IS NOT HELPING

PLZZ HELP MY OLD NANA NANI AND THREE LITTLE KIDS WHO LOST HIS FATHER IN HIS FRAGILE AGE THEIR IS NO ONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AFTER MY MAMA THEY ARE LIVING IN THREAT AND BARRENNESS...ONLY YOU CAN HELP THEM TO GET JUSTICE....LOTS OF HOPES TO YOU..

ADD:-
VILLAGE+POST BHAKHARANA
(KHAGA), DIST. FATEHPUR
UTTAR PRADESH
pincode 212655

Learning

3 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     30 September 2015

its very sad to hear all of this police not help and littel kids very very sad 

i suggest you if police dont take any action you give complaint to senior police officer of your area and also one written complaint into local police station when you give compaliant of senior police officer you get a docet no of your complaint if they dont take any action in next 20 days you mus t go to court high court file a application against police give to order to register a complaint and give prtocation to yoiu and your family do to all this you hire a good lawyer if you have no money to hire a lawyer then you give application to court provide lawyer on govt. fees  first you give application to senior police officer office and get docet no and one complaint local police station and wait if they don t take action then you go court 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2015

Nothing could be understood. Meet local lawyer.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 October 2015

If the police is not taking any action on the complaint given,then u can move the court to give necessary direction to register FIR against the accused mentioned in the complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register