Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

antony JP (teacher)     24 July 2012

Re verification of the petition by the judge

Dear experts,

there is a petition for the nulification of the marriage.I found that after a long time with the know ledge i got from here LCI and others that there is no legal grounds for a nulification.we can simply say that there are no truths and it is a story according to the situation.there are no evidences and witness

it is said that marriage not consummated (even it was consummated) but not saying about refusal .coercion she married me by blackmailing from me with a group photo taken before two years.i am sure nobody will believe that a major girl will never be ready for marriage only because of a photograph taken together in a studio.i have plenty of photo graphs taken before marriage.

the act for nulification in SPL MRG act 25

1)willful refusal of the respondent to  consummate 

2)the consent to the marriage was obtain by fraud or coercion

Hence i do n't see any legal aspects and concrete reason in the petion i think to ask the judge to reverify the petion.advocates are saying me no because if it happens if the judge feels that i am right the advocate won't get money so he discourage.Is it good to ask the judge to reverify the petition and is it possible?My wife and her advocate just tossing by available grounds with out evidences and proofs.To save my time and courts time i am sure if the judge verifies the petion he will surely diss miss.can  i ask please reply me it is an urgent query?Our doubt is some office staffs are helping them so that only it was filed even there was no legal aspects.

Learning

1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 July 2012

Hi

You are saying that there are two grounds on which you want nullity you have tto support with relevent evidence

1.willful refusal of the respondent to  consummate 

In this case you have to proove that the respondant is a virgin through a medical examination.If you are unable to proove this then this ground will not be held valid.

2.the consent to the marriage was obtain by fraud or coercion

You have to proove what kind of blackmailing was done if you have any email records or letters or any type of recording to proove this.Mere displaying group photograph is insufficient

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register