LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     14 March 2016

Re-issue of minor passport

A married woman (who has a valid passport with her husband name embossed) living with her minor son in Delhi and husband is working in Dubai.He has not embossed her wife name in his passport

Now come to the question.

1.) As he is unable to come india for a year, The minor son passport is about to expire.

For the re-issue of minor passport, how can husband get consent?

2.) A agent told me that without husband wife can not apply for re-issue of minor son passport.

Is it so?

3.) Also he told he can take NOC from Ambassy but wife name is not mention in his passport he can not get the NOC as No marriage certificate is applied ever.

4.) A another agent told us that he can courier his original passport from Dubai and then he will do it smoothly, but it can be risky also.

5.) I have enquired that Anexure G is there, but dont know that it is suitable for this cases or not?

6.) Is that possible that we say husband has not ever applied passport and we have all other original documents here to show.

Can an expert suggest remedy without creating any ripples. All that the lady requires is a passport for the minor son. She will be grateful if a suitable remedy is suggested. 




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query