Re-gain right in property or purchase of agricultural land

Dear Sir

In Agricultural Land Of My Grandfather

My Mother's Name & Her Younger Brother's Name Include in Village Record  No-7/12 & No.-6  as a legal hair of decesed Father in Year 1962 As Minor In Revenue Recod

Her Elder Brother is Gurdian Of Both

In Revenu Record Main Name is of elder brother In Khedut/Khatedar Pothi

My Mother & Her Younger Brother Who had relinquished their right by giving consent In Writing From Agricultural Land in the year 1992

At Present Only Elder Brother's Name Is In The Khedut/Khatedar Pothi I.e. 8-A & 7/12 In Revenue Record

(1)  Is there any possibility of purchase of agricultural land by my mother or her younger brother if yes what is procedure

(2)  Shall My mother Get Farmer Certificate To Purchase Agricultural Land

(3)  Shall My Mother's & Her Younger Brother's Name Will be Re Entered in Revenue Recod Of Land If Her Elder Brother Has No Excuse Of The Same Rather He Is Ready To Give Their share in property

Kindly Help In This MAtter



simply file a suit challenging those revenue enteries.

your mother can get agriculture certificate if she had land in her name only.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x