Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAM (LEGAL)     09 January 2013

Re: divorce & 498a

Dear Sir/Madam,

My bhabi stays in the flat which is owned by my parents. Previously my elder brother and his wife used to stay in the flat (Self acquired flat of my parents), but due to everyday dispute and fighting my brother left that home and stay with us ie., me and my parents.

Even my brother now do not have any evidence like marriage certificate, her salary proof, her medical records, any photographs with that guy or any material evidence to show that she is unfaithful

Now the situation is that when my brother told his wife to come and find a place (a rented flat) and stay in the rented flat she is not coming with my brother to stay in the rented flat and nor willing to come to search for rented flat.

He everytime calls her, but she gives everytime various excuses that she is in her parents home or outside with some of her friends. Actually she sometimes come to that home at night time after 9 to 10 pm or after 10pm but dont want to stay with my bro.

(Would like to tell you that she has some gyanac problem due to which she do not get her periods and due to which she cannot become pregnant, due to which my brother is frustrated)

My brother has conducted some test in pathology where his report were normal (here i mean to say impotent test)

She has also some kind of affair with some person (who is local political leader with some influence who has helped her in finding a good job in mira road in some Family restaurant & bar). My brother has many times told her not to talk with that person and not to meet him and leave the job as he did not it, but she refused hear my brother.

She has also file 2 NC in Mira Road Police station against my brother and one NC on my father. Now the sitaution is that she is not willing to go out of the home of my parents which is self acquired flat of my father and she takes legal advise of her friends and well wishers.

Request you to adivse us what to do? Please give me proper instructions how to deal with her or she may file false complaint by way of Domestic Voilence or 498A against my brother and my parents. Please reply me Sir/madam.

Dear Sir/Madam please do give me ur office address so that I alongwith my brother and my father would come to ur office and discuss with urself at ur office in Mumbai

Regards,

SAM

Learning

3 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     10 January 2013

Sam, once your brother finds a accomodation to live, she will have to live with him. Your brother's parent's house is a grace and they can accomodate whoever they wish to in their house..

I would need more details about marriage.

You may send me your case details and contact at the following:

Chetan Joshi

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     10 January 2013

hello, please go through the attached document. regards- rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Attached File : 630482169 498asurvivalguide.pdf downloaded: 89 times

SAM (LEGAL)     10 January 2013

Dear Chetan,

Tell me what more details you want from me regarding my brothers marriage? Please do reply me??

Regards,

Sam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register