LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rcr withdrawl after hma 24

Page no : 2

Never Give Up (Fighter)     24 February 2012

Can i ask judge directly that i do not want to continue with the case (RCR) and withdraw it, with permission to file Divorce ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register