LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adarsh Kumar (NA)     23 June 2013

Rcr, then divorce

Namaste to LCI members. I was googling for divorce related information and reached this site. Thought experts will be able to help me with advices.

• I was married in April 2011 as per Hindu rituals
  • Myself and my wife moved to bangalore soon after marriage , both working in IT in b'lore.
  • Wife left me within 3 weeks and joined her home in Mangalore and  she is working there
  • There was no physical relation between us.
  • I tried to talk to her many times, but I could not agree to her demands - leave my father, mother and sister and stay in her native
  • Then I filed for RCR. She objected RCR telling I was harassing her for dowry and so she was forced to leave. Also she prayed in counter for RCR that RCR should not be allowed.
  • My lawyer asked me to file divorce directly, hence I withdrawn my RCR and filed divorce based on cruelty and desertion two months back.
  • Now she filed a counter telling she was forced to leave and divorce should not be granted.

It is very obvious that she is opposing RCR and divorce. there is no other remedy. I am not sure what is her intention to drag the matter. She can very well accept divorce which she really wants.

Do you think court will underand this situation ? Pls give me advice how to fast up the divorce....

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

You have got good grounds for divorce under desertion as it has been 2 years since she left you,so rightly advised by your lawyer.Divorce takes it`s own course usually 2 to 3 years.How to speed it up?After a year,file in the high court to quiken the process.If she is ready for MCD for money,talk to her as it is the quickest way.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     23 June 2013

here you did foolish by withdrawing RCR if it was going on then you have to win it, now it was your choice to keep her or not aftere winning RCR if she is not coming to you then you can go for divorce and that would be better, now she wil file womans cases now be careful and get prepare for that.....

regards and best luck..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register