Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvana Shekar (ssr2)     17 September 2014

Rcr has been filed

Hi Experts,

I am entering this forum after 2 yrs... I was a victim of 498a along with my Family. This was filed in July 2011 and i had challanged a divorce petition in High Court of Karnataka seeking divorce on the grounds of Cruelity. This petition was dismissed directing the respondent to withdraw the 498a and D.V act and join me.

However i did not take her back since i was sure she will do the same thing again as she asked me for 50 lakhs of compensation in the mediation center on the DV case.. which i turned down since this is a false case filled against me and i thought i will fight it out.

They went to the Police station seeking their intervention on this matter,, however the police informed to deal the matter in the court as this is a family issue. They have now wtihdrawn ( hostile ) all the cases against me and wanted to join me.

Now they have opened a case with Family court Bangalore for RCR and maintainance... I am ready to settle the matter for divorce but not for the kind of money they expect.. ( i cant afford this )

Please help with Conciquences and what should i do and how should i handle this.

Thanks in advance 

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 September 2014

if you didn't want to reunion then no one can compel you , you had truly said you cannot believe her once she will join you then again she can file false cases upon you , you know your capacity how much you can pay to her and get rid from her , first you told her you will contest your case you didn't want to live with her, when she initiate the matter then negotiate the amount with her ,and where you think all right , go and file for mcd and get rid from her , if you are not in hurry then don't pay her a single penny and contest your case on their merits .

Sarvana Shekar (ssr2)     17 September 2014

@ laxmi kant joshi Thank you for your valuable comment.

Have a nice day! 

Sarvana Shekar (ssr2)     18 September 2014

Hi All,

Please suggest if i can file Divorce again parallel to RCR and Maintainance. If yes what will be the conciquences ? and are the chances of getting a divorce on the grounds of Cruelity and decersion.

THanks in advance

Sarvana Shekar (ssr2)     19 September 2014

Can anyone please help?

SuperHero (Manager)     20 September 2014

First please be clear, what you need.

1. If you go through MCD, there might not be alimony involved, Everything is subjective.

2. Try to mediate through Family friends or elders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register