Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rcr filed by wife???

Page no : 2

(Guest)
My counsil never suggested me to file dvc and 498a. Infact he never asked me to file any police complaint also. Addtnl commisioner of law and order of my state is ..his best friend and i also met him in my councils office couple of times. But i dont want to treat anyone(even my husband ) like animal ....i remember when i applied for pass port and police came home for verification...that was really irritating to answer their questions...call neighbours and all that. I dont want to be harsh and rude and get things done by using power.Even RCR my council is not willing to file for me. He says just keep quite..let him take the first step.. and he says for getting divorce there is no ground and we dont need to put him under pressure by DVC and 498a. Becoz... even i am not interested in money and not even in taking revenge. But i dont want him to take advantage of his own wrong also.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     15 February 2013

Charu,

one simple question.. What do you want? Your husband back? Divorce?? Punishment to him?? legal separation??

Your attitude of not pushing him is good, but forgetting him and moving with life is what need of the hour for you. Better concentrate on your self need /social work and lead your life peacefully,

(Guest)

Really man, I pity your indeciveness.

You should have come to some kind of conclusion as to what you want from life, whatever is remaining.

Based on that you should take a firm decision and not to turn back frequently and look at what happnd, how happnd etc.

Best thing for you is, move on in life.

Make the best use of life whatever is left.  

(Guest)

Well done Charu...You seem to be straight-forward...In my experience,for various reasons one cannot explain there happens to be difficulty in relationships between two people...It is possibly due to different background,different values,communication issues etc.In olden days,they stayed together with the problems but made the children`s life hell...These days,they separate and having a successful married life/relationship with someone else with the wisdom one`s failed  marriage brings.Indian legal system is yet to catch up with the social changes in India`s cities but am glad you are sensible and I hope your problems are solved soon.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     15 February 2013

But i dont want him to take advantage of his own wrong also. charu let him do what he wishes you keep patience only in this stage , every one is responsilble for his doing , now whatever he did he get advantage or disadvantage you cant predict, surely wrong things never give advanctages. so be cool

(Guest)
I dont want to punish him. I dont want money. I dont want to tie him like a dog and roam around all through my life. I dont want to bind him also. I want to stay with him...( but to be very frank...even i am fed up a lot after everything that happened and not sure what is really driving me into staying with him) There are no sweet memories with me ... from this relationship. But he cheated on me...got married to me for what reason?? he forced me to marry him..behaved soo sweet and decent before marriage..but he is completely different now. I feel like i have been decieved and cheated by him. All i want him to understand that... no bodys life is cheap.. we cant hurt others soo easily and get out without even realising what the other person goes thru in all this. Marriage is not a small thing in anyones life....and divorce is a big thing. Now i dont trust anyone... i have developed hatred towards this word marriage.

(Guest)

Time keeps running.

You are 25 you told, thinking thinking no use.  Time keeps running.

You become old.  Then you might feel you should have listened to people when they advised you, move on in life, but you become old, less choices or no choices at all.

Then no use crying.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     15 February 2013

Sujay saying is wise, remember some point of time you need to trust somebody in this world, you are living life for no use of you. For me if my wife caused pain and cheating, it is only that indiviual to be disasociated , not the world. I derived strength from my inner self,  support of  family , friends,my colleagues. So look around positive things and move on with life. It seems there is a strong silence love for him, that you cannot get over for now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register