LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arya (-----)     01 August 2011

Rcr detail

My Name is Shyam Lal Arya. Six month before my marriage was held with Babita.

My wife & her family member threatening to file 498a and they are very abusive.

They wants share in my mother property.

Last week her brother, parents & brother's friend came our house and warning us

to file 498a again. Her brother & brother's friend physically attacked on me in my house.

Now I wants to divorce her. Should i go for divorce directly or should i go for RCR.

Please tell me the complete procedure of RCR  and what is the involvement of my

wife in this procedure.


Shyam Lal Arya



 1 Replies

Harsh (Advocate)     02 August 2011

Hello Mr. Shyam Lal Arya,

I would be able to assist you in your case in filing the case against your wife as I am practicing lawyer in Divorce related matters in Delhi.

You can further contact me on

Thanks & Regards,

Harsh Parekh


9971780620 (M)



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register