Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rcr case `

hi,

i filled sec-9(RCR) fon my side to my wife. but i want divorce from her. can i file sec-13 on her??

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

what you want, then why did you file RCR, first decide what you want, and act accordingly.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     14 October 2013

@Author with little background of your problem no body in this god earth would give you solution. By writing this kind of queries I feel you are taking advantage of your wrong deeds. Please very detailed in your problem statement and the forum member know what is the goal statement?

Manpreet (Manager)     14 October 2013

I think you want divorce but dont want to say that you want divorce.First you decide what you want.Thing is why you want to break the marriage,what is the problem with your wife? Try to solve it.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     14 October 2013

Originally posted by : maybeihelpyou

hi,

i filled sec-9(RCR) fon my side to my wife. but i want divorce from her. can i file sec-13 on her??

@querist you can file divorce, if you have valid grounds after withdrawing RCR regards ASHOK

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 October 2013

If you have valid grounds and evidences to prove that you want to dissolve your marriage by a decree of divorce, then with the permission of the court to file the said petition you may withdraw the RCR petition, but check that at what stage is your RCR case.

(Guest)

right now from her side she was pregnant  now we are parent of baby girl. so court gave her to submit WS in nov,2013

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     16 October 2013

Originally posted by : maybeihelpyou

right now from her side she was pregnant  now we are parent of baby girl. so court gave her to submit WS in nov,2013

@querist with the limited information made available divorce is unlikely on the same cause of action(as used in sec9 petition)

regards

ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register