LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

soniya (housewife)     11 September 2013

Rcr and counselling help

Hi i m sonya i need help regardng rcr sec9 hma case n about counseling section in court...my husband has filed me sec 9 hma rcr...need lawyers help in dis case wt to do as i want to go bk to him....bt he has written false allegation on me too...wt to do...pls mention ur email id n contact no. Wid ur reply...reply v soon..pls


 8 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 September 2013

Dear Soniya ,

 I f you wish to go back to him than you can appear in court through lawyer contest RCR matter. Whereas false allegations is concerned  can you throw some more light on this . Thereafter shall be in a position to suggest you better .



E-mail Id: nik043@yahoo.com.

Mumbai ,


Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 September 2013

1.    It is seen in Family Court counseling sessions that if proper counseling done to the parties by a trained Counselor then such bad drafting is left behind and parties start afresh.

2.    Here if you feel hurt by his advocates bad drafting that also in a RCR petition then be honest about those paras before Counselor and ask simple questions to Husband that is; if you have read and then signed using such bad wordings in a petition about me (your wife) then do you think you should call me back to restitute your conjugality? See his reaction and keep telling him to be honest about choice of wordings used in his petition atleast before Counselor.

3.    If he says he honestly meant them, then the marriage is beyond repair and you should not insist to patch up and yet hire via reference an advocate and rebut his allegation paras with your version of correct facts and may be his RCR petition ends up in dismissal and both remain married on paper. Whereas if he shows symptoms of loss of words to answer you or to answer back the Counselor to wordings that a draftsmen has penned in the petition which you believe are not true then the marriage is fit for a repair by small tweaking exercise here and there and for the same trained Counselor help comes handy and case can also be referred to a private marriage counselor outside Court under reporting outcome back to Family Court.

Allegation in a RCR - "My wife never used to even cook breakfast and I used to go to office empty stomach". Whereas Prayer para says I want my wife back !
In above allegation eg. you know you used to cook breakfast for him, may be not enough quantity wise or may be not upto his taste or still may be daily the same menue, but it is basicaly a false allegation by him that also in a RCR so what you should ask him is ‘why you want me to come back when I never even used to cook for you your breakfast?’. He will be having loss of words to answer before Counselor this eg. allegation and so on so forth you can make simple questions to ask him.

Likewise as above you have to find which paras of his RCR are not true and make simple liners as fun questions to ask him before Counselor and keep watching his reactions and replies and then decide if this reunion demand he has placed before the Court is worthwhile effort to rejoin with him or should part amicably each others company. For these exercise you donot need Advocate as housewife’s intuition ability are self sufficient for facing Counseling sessions as it is not akin to end of the world!!! Also remember divorce is no more dirty word in urban India, it is better to divorce then live with a person who speaks un-true statements.

You need advocate only if Counseling fails so that a legal professional can draft reply and follows Courts procedures thereof. Try above simple exercise first on your own as Advocate presence is not even required during Family Court instituted Counseling sessions as Counseling is done between parties.
[Last reply]

1 Like

soniya (housewife)     15 September 2013

Pls tel me ur email id.....@tajobsindia....n contact no. Or email id...need help further rwg

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 September 2013

Stated, check your Forum PM facility.

soniya (housewife)     20 September 2013

@tajobsindia...i m sory sir by mistake i deleted my pm widoutreading dem..pls send me ur contact details again...plss

soniya (housewife)     04 October 2013

I want written statement format or sample written statement or reply in which wife agrees to live with her husband....i dont hv advocate yet...i want to deny false allegation n den i m ready to continue...as i hv been cheated by in laws....me n my new born r living wid my parents after his birth...cnt write all here in public...pls suggest ..i jst want to liv wid hubby as he is brainwashed by his parents..he told me he come bck to pick bt didnt n switcd off his cel since 3 mnths...mail me at greatindya@gmail.con....my hearing is after 3 days 1st hearing..m nervous n never lied in my life n cant lie in future as people say u need to tel some fake story in court..bt i dnt think i wil b able to add ne lie to my real story...is der ne one who can make reply for me n mail me...pls reply soon...dnt hv tim else i stand alone widout advocate which i dnt want....also want to know as i wil say i want to go bck den wt court or judge wil say on dis...will she send me straight from der wid him or tel to do some counselling in court before going home together... .n more someone said u can go together to ur home on 1st hearing date n den tel court to giv 15 days time to both of us to reappear in court counselling session..does dis happens?after going home 1st n den counselling after 15  days n nt on hearing date...some legal consultant suggested dis to me dt dis can also be done...tel me is it right or wrong?is der such law as my consultant told me....

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     04 October 2013

I advised you in your p.m.

Anand (CEO)     05 October 2013

Sonia, Is your surname Gandhi? R u from Delhi? Is ur baby's name Rahul? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register