LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nik (consultant)     19 September 2012


My wife has been staying for more than 2 years now at her parents place in a marriage of 3 years.Now she is using pressure tacts to get her back(till now I have not received any notice/complaints from police).

She is saying that I should come to her place to take her back( I said I will not go as her parents behaviour towards me and my parents are of the worst kind), though I said that you come back and we can stay together,she wants to have a standing in her society,so she wants me to come and take her.I asked her to come back, but she refuses to come.

My lawyer has suggested to file RCR?

Now definitely she will file 49A after I do that,because her father is the worst kind of creature I have seen/met?

What can I do,I dont want to go back to take her as it hurts my and parents feelings,we have been insulted all along andI just feel she wants to have total control on my life.

What should I do?


 2 Replies

kumar sachin (lawyer)     19 September 2012

you may try and convince your wife about your concerns,

you may also file RCR case and can take your wife with you from the court itself

as far as case u/s 498A is concerned

if your wife is also interested in coming with you i don't think she will allow tht case to be filed

gud luck

Nik (consultant)     19 September 2012

Thx Sachin.I am also convinced,though she is saying she wantsto come back,I also have my doubts about her coming sometimes I am confused also.Anyways Thanks,waiting for soem more suggestions and legal opinions of experts here thanks !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register