Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kuttykrishna (PM)     18 February 2011



I am married and having a four year old kid. My wife is now living in her parents house along with my son. She has told lot of bad things about me and preparing him to hate me. All these tactics are to hold back my son.She is neither inclined to live nor allow me to see my son in his school. She is threatening me and my family. Her father has illegal influence as well and supporting her. Couple of years ago, under her father's influence she was about to file a false dowry harassment complaint and gave up due to lack of evidence. After that, i decided to stay together considering my kid's well-being. Now she is adopting double tactics by keeping my kid as hostage and demanding me to surrender for her needs. She wanted to find a house nearby her parents and forcing me to settle.

I am staying alone in a different city. She was living with me earlier in that city and now moved to her parents place in different city. I want to see my kid and shower him love and affection even if it is for minutes.

Please guide me the legal aspects related to this kind of issue.




 4 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     19 February 2011

File application for custody of kid.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     19 February 2011

please  counsult your advocate

sheela subbarao (Advocate)     19 February 2011

If you have patience, time, energy and financially sound, you shall file a petition under Guardian and Wards Act, before the Family Court.

Mani (Student)     19 February 2011

file a suit for custody of your child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query