IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   08 April 2017


Hi All, I need a clarifiction in one of the matrimonial case, wife desserted since 2 years, even after trying bring her back she started putting conditions and never cme back and she stayed away with her parents, in this mean time, she has spoiled our relation entirely by thretening  me abt false cases and threatened me in text and phone calls, i dint not respond to any of those, i wanted to  file RCR but their home address was not clear, so in this mean time she has sent a legal notice from a lawyer saying that i shold go and bring her from her parents house, so basicaly her intentions are not good , she threatened me few days back and after 2 days this notice? so what should i do, shalll i go with RCR or reply to her lawyer notice? pls suggest


 7 Replies

Jayesh Kumar (n)     08 April 2017

Filing RCR means you want to bring her back. Lawyers notice also says same. The question is Do you want to bring her back. You are not legally bound to reply to lawyers notice. It has no value legally. However if you want to reply, you need to be cautious and reply to all allegations mentioned otherwise it might go against you. For replying to notice it is advisable to consult lawyer and reply.

Anand Raj   09 April 2017

yes, i want to file rcr and make an effort to bring her back, but now even after the lot of crueties she done to me, not mentioned anything in the legal notice  after 2 years she trued threatening me and many thing i dint even care for her threats so now she just saying to come and take her back, but i dont want just go as per that, i want to file rcr n then bring her back so that makes a better i feel, so i need suggestions on my decission

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 April 2017

She is aware that you might file divorce on grounds of cruelty and desertion as she had deserted you for two continuous years.now since she had expressed her intention ask her to come and join you.dont file rcr and all to bring her back through court as in future if you want to file divirce against your wife the rcr you filed might go against you and weaken your case

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     09 April 2017

You can file RCR. In RCR, you can mention her address which you know and also add the address she mentioned in her legal notice. But take precautions while filing RCR.

A walk alone (-)     09 April 2017

If you want her back dnt file RCR. Once family matter moves in court it only ends with divorce. Your one legal step will spoil your relationship and life. Never move in legal matter if you want to continue relationship. You will file one case she will file whole matrimonial package on you and your family. You will roam court for a decade. If you want to continue relationship better go and bring her back .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2017

filing RCR is nearly guaranteed and tested tool to compel wife to submit true/false allegations of dowry demand on husband & parents with/without simblings (marreid/unmarried) with/without their spouces.


This forum is full of such cases.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2017

how many threads you have opend on same issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query