rc vehicle ownership change in case of owner died

my father (2 wheeler owner) died in January 2019 so what is the procedure changing ownership
registration fee, documents, fine etc
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You will need to submit to R.T.O. and  have the following in hand:

  • Original Registration Certificate (RC) of the bike issued by the RTO.
  • Valid Pollution Under Control (PUC) certificate.
  • Death certificate  has to be procured .
  • Road tax certificate from the previous owner must be submitted to the RTO along with other documents.
  • Valid identity proof and permanent address proof, such as Aadhaar card/ electricity bill/ voter ID/ passport must be presented.
  • If the bike was financed, an NOC from the bank or lending institution would be necessary.




to add more after the ownership is changed in RTA records you will be issued fresh RC and you have to apply to the insurance company for endorsement on the policy. This is important.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x