Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Ration card

Wife's father( A Bong) migrated to Secunderabad and got settled there. Got married to me (Another Bong). Post retirement from Army I have also migrated to wife's place at Secunderabad. Wife does have a ration card. My ration card is with me duly transferred. But not being admitted by the govt office at LB Nagar, Secunderabad (RR Dist). According to them no new ration card is being issued to anyone now. But I am asking for a replacement for me and my family. We have our Voters Id (issued from GHMC , Malkajgiri). We have our UID as well. Now what should be my next step? To whom should I approach?

 3 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     04 August 2012

actually ration card transaction all deal with state govt rules, so they will decided until wait for or go other way.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 March 2013




  1. Application forms in duplicate by Applicant
  2. Original Ration Card
  3. Original D-1 Form to be collected from Depot holder
  4. Advertisement in two telugu  newspaper
  5. Proof of Name
  6. Self-Declaration


Sorry for the delayed response..but I have already acted upon on the advice given..things are moving in the right direction..Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query