LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

russell sarkar ( Lawyer )     05 January 2010

ration card

two brothers under same ration card wants to make individual ration card. Ration card authorities told to apply to DC. for permission. What will be the format of such application to DC.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

DC doesn't give permission. Same ration card cannot be issued twice to the brothers on individual names. One has to apply for freash ration card.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     06 January 2010

One brother can  apply for individual Ration Card by submittign application and  delcaring that his  name is included in the another ration card and the same may be delited and individual Ration be issued to him in his name . This takes place  when the brothers separated  and  establish theri individual unit of family and are entitled  to individual Ration cards ! The Local  Field officer /Staff can enquire the same and  any permission  if necessary be taken by them from their superior officers in this regard and can comply the guidelines applicable !

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     06 January 2010

FIRST U SHOULD GET DELETION CERTIFICATE OF FIRST R.C AND U CAN APPLY FOR FRESH RATION CARD BY APPLYING WITH REASON.

Adavesh (Software Engineer)     27 January 2010

Can I apply for fresh ration card anytime? I mean, when I had been to get a fresh ration card (I had my name deleted from old ration card), they told it can done in May (they said in May they issue ration card to all). Is it true?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register