Upgrad LLM

rape case against minor

My minor cousin aged 15 years was having an affair with a minor girl also aged 15. When they were having s*x, girl's parents caught them and then had filed a rape case against my cousin. Because of family pressure girl also is saying that she was raped. 

Police has send my cousin to a juvenile detention center.

My question is can he get a bail? and whats the maximum sentence he can given ? what are laws in these kind of cases ?


Can he get a bail ? Since girl is a minor does her consent matter?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x