LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish kumar   05 September 2020

ragarding relationship with married women she's Blackmailing me ..

dear sir

with due respect abovementioned subject I was in relationship with married women from past 2 year we are not in connection to eachother .my failmy also have known about this .now a days she is calling to my mom and father and says killing harself. in front my home I am unmarried now she also threats me to do that what to do further please give reply that can I give application to police for this matter she is 38 year old I won't want make any connection with her

regards Munish Kumar


 8 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     06 September 2020

For safer side give complaint to police.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 September 2020

She has just threatened to commit suicide, hence the query is premature and no case is made out against you.

You should depart away from the lady and lodge a police complaint regarding the threat received by you. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 September 2020

It is for your parents to take action, if any, at their discretion.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 September 2020

Provisions of rape (Section 376 IPC) is not attracted in the instant case since both of them are maintaining live-in relation besides the fact woman is married.

shrikant v. sathe (retired)     09 September 2020

Give thanks to Supreme court ,you have maintained illcit relationship with married woman .The court has changed a law, otherwise you would have been in jail for 5 years. Keep her in arm,s length.

Deepak Kumar   11 September 2020

497 ipc very true shrikant ji

Munish kumar   13 September 2020

Yes sir but she came our home shown a note of sucide I captured a photo that and now should I do take action against her while she is telling lying and about killing herself she also threatening me not to marry onther girl if you do I gonna sucide .. otherwise same comment for sucide

chandu shekar   14 September 2020

Attempt to suicide is not a criminal offense , previously it was offense 309 ipc ... but it is not crime.....let her get suicide... but ask to her not mention your name.?.. Living relationship with married woman is not offense.....with her concern.....which is not tread adultery.....497 ipc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register