Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish kumar   18 March 2020

ragarding immigration consultants company complaint against me

Dear sir
With due respect to you please solve my problem
I am from Punjab .the main metter regarding issue with the imigration company who send the person abroad for work same I applied for Romania country visa for work permit which is accepted by country of Romania .I have given 92000 rupeess to company by tds and 20000 by cash.in this matter now a days all the country in world are suffering from covid-19 corona virus . So I have cancelled plan to go aborad in the company frightened (compelling ) me to go their because you have approved your visa by us and they have givan an application to their local area police station against me and pressureing me to go otherwise you will have to pay some more amount to us . What should I do further can I get my monay back aur should i give any kind of application to my local location

Regards Munish Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 March 2020

ALREADY REPLIED ;;;REPEATED QUERY

Munish kumar   20 March 2020

yes right sir but the main and one thing more that the visa which have been accepted by company from date December 2019 to 23-3-20 till but the Dub travels maneger didn't tell me about my visa . he just tell me on the date 11-3-20 and force to go there no flight ticket taken . and saying that your are breaches the contract . but the main timing visa accepted by romianna country in December ..can I get back my visa fees .and also give one wrriten application against DUB traveling meneger in our local police station . aur one application to where the company situated .

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     20 March 2020

It seems that the company has adopted the principal-Offence is the best Defence. 

You should file a police case against the said company and its Manager as you have ben defrauded by them by not disclosing the period of your Visa and when all International flights from India have been stopped, the company deliberately insists you to go abroad as per terms. Police department in Punjab has established a special branch to deal with all such issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register