Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     02 December 2009

Quick reply on Divorce Query (after filling)

Hi all,

One of mine friend fille a Divorce case agst his wife on the grounds of cruelty.  Both Husband & wife live togather, but boy left the house after filling the matter but notice is not issued yet due to some holiday taken by the juge. He is saying to the girl that he is away due to some personal reasons. Notice is still not issued may be issued within 1 or 2 day's. what he can do.

Can Police caught him, Because his wife saying that she is commit suiside if he is not come back till thursday (3-12-09) and write a suside note that her husband & all his family member's are liable for her suside.

What can he do. to save him and all his family.

 2 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     02 December 2009


He can go to the police and say to the possibility for the sucide and the false implication in the cases. Then the police has to prevent her from commiting suicide and even if she does, your friend is relatively safe.

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     05 December 2009

Ask your friend to go to the concerned police station and report the matter to the SHO that his wife is threatening him to commit suicide.  Thereafter if any thing happense your friend will be safe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query