Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Quick and urgent 1advice

Dear Experts & Members,

Need quick advise  for below points please 

Charge sheet of 498A has not received yet.

Currently into DV & CRPC 125 fighting from past one year to reject the interim.

Question :  

1) Need to go abroad for time being for official visit. Can i go to abroad in between the case?? 

2) Any provisions of law for this to apply in court for my absence ? Can my parents or lawyers attend the date in my absence ?

3) will it effect my case in my absence ?


Please guide before i discuss with my lawyer...






If fir lodged in 498a apply for AB with an application for allowing you to go abroad, for other cases your lawyers can handle.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x