Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek (manager)     18 October 2013

Question to all 498a

A General Question to all fellow members here:

What will a lady who has put false 498a/dv/dp etc on her husband and in laws, do get ? Will she get a guy on whom, his ex - wife has put same false cases or she gets unmarried and pure guy without any criminal background?

What about the other way around of this situation? i.e. for men. What will happen to guy who married to lady, who put false cases on him? Do he get other lady who was not cruel on her ex- husband or he gets women who has not put false cases on her ex- spouse?

Please throw your replies and keep the thread alive as much as possible.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2013

where is query

D.N.Barola (Socio-political worker)     18 October 2013

About your question, I have prepared an article, which you may please go through. Some thoughts have also been expressed by a Member of the Lawyer'sClub, so I am attaching the same as well as under:

SIF (Save Indian Family) movement.

We are in an era of Media Trial. Media have been highlighting the Women’s point of view in a big way.  Damini gang rape, no doubt, was a horrific and barbarous act and every one - men and women alike- voiced their feeling to demand Capital punishment for the culprits.  India is a democratic country. In a democracy the other person’s point of view is equally important. This is the reason the Court gave a patient hearing to the Lawyers of the accused and after granting full opportunity to both the sides to put up their case without fear the Court pronounced Capital punishment to the all the accused. Thus justice was done to Damini.

The Men’s sentiments echoed by the son of the President of India’s Abhijit Mukherjee, M.P. were harshly condemned by the Women’s Organisation. His unconditional apologies only could console them. But by this time he had spoken what he wanted to speak. Certain things men cannot digest, for example pre-marital rape. They also demand liberty to women to walk down the streets of the cities in late night as well. Sometimes back I was watching a TV debate about Damini gang rape, in which a male Panelist said that in Delhi rape cases are increasing. The reason is mostly liquor. Hence something should be done to prohibit selling of liquor in the evening as the rape cases normally take place after intoxication. Two Women Panelists resented vociferously.  Awindra Pandey, friend of Damini who tried to save her from the culprits was also ignored. In Damini case, the then Chief Justice of India Justice Altamas Kabir said that if he had his say he would have gone to raise his voice in the then ongoing agitation against Damini rape. Woman Organisations would have taken a note of it. Everybody feels that it is the parents who can give moral education and ‘sanskar’ to their children. But they forget that today the children are not under the control of their parents. Now Rajya Sabha has passed a Bill in which provision has been made to grant inheritance right in the parental property of the husbands. Now the girls will get property from three sources i.e. their father, husband and father-in-law. But they forget normally husband’s purchase property in the name of their wives. They also hand over their full salary or income to their wives and beg money from their wives, from time to time, for their personal needs.  Now they will be scared and would think hundred times before handing over their full salary to them or purchasing property in the name of their wives. Women Organisations feel that pre-marital s*x, divorce, Maintenance allowance etc. should be allowed to the women as a matter of right for which Laws have already been framed. But they forget that boys are badly being harassed, simply because they are males. Hence the latest alternative which boys are brooding over is Live-in-relationship, which is already in vogue in metros. Marrying a girl means you are bringing a ‘live time-bomb’ which may explode any time. Women’s Organisations also want Marital Rape as an offence. They want a still more strict Section 498-A and Dowry Act. They lament in such cases the conviction rate is only 2%. The fact is most of the cases lodged against husbands are false. The Supreme Court took a notice of it and termed this as ‘legal terrorism’. The woman organisations are not ready to accept the men’s view point. As a result of FIR by his wife a husband who had to go to Jail and consequently gets bail prefers to lead a lonely life, instead of accepting the lady to lead a marital life afresh. The girl also repents because normally she finds no prospects of re-marriage in the present Indian society.  We must think in terms of how to save the Indian Family System and in case Women’s Organisations do not agree to this, divorce should become easier; Section 498-A and Dowry Act like anti-men provisions should be out of the Statute or should be diluted. The fact is there is no existence of men without women and there is no existence of women without men. Women Organisation should not make this matter ‘Men versus Women’.  They should take up all the rape cases. A Police Lady Constable was raped in Jharkhand in August last, while she was bringing the dead body of his relative from Ranchi to Latehar about which there was not a single word from the Women Organisations, why? The topic of the day is how to save Indian families? SIF (Save Indian Family) a man’s organisation is doing good work in this direction. The Government and the woman organisations should also take them into confidence.  The Government should also consider whether time is ripe when a ‘Purush Ayog’ should also be established to look after the grievances of men who suffer at the hands of woman? This will go a long way in saving Indian Families.   D.N.Barola, 

???  Madam/girls...........Khud Vichar kijiye kahan hai aapki zindagi aur kahan hai aap..!!

Amazed......with exciting purview of some lady's eternal thoughts about her own husband...."DO ANY LAW ON THIS EARTH WHICH CAN MAKE MY HUSBAND TO FEED MY MUMMY & PAPA, BHAI,BAHEN along with me"

"Do any law on this earth can make my husband as puppet"

"Do any law on this earth will provide me such power where I can utilize on husband and on his parents"

Jii.......haan sab hai India me bas India me aur kahin nai....!!!

Kamal hai.........Husband ne in sab theka le rakha hai..

Wow, Shaddi kiya toh wife ka theka liya........Aur wife ne JABRAN husband ke uppar Bandook Laga ke Gun point pe Boli "Bol mere mummy papa ka theka lega ki nai?Bol Jo kahungi wo karega ki nai...... Agar nai karega toh is pistol se 498a,DVA 2005 aur 5 Maintenance cases dag dungi.....

Husband Bechara.......Biased Law ka Mara.........Marta kya na Karta Biwi ko sambhale ya aapni naukri sambhale ya fir unlimited padeshaniyon ko sambhale.

Inmme se jo bechare dabbu husband nikale wo sahte gaye,,,,

Jo Khabardar type ke husband the wo tight hoke bole Jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo .....jo goli dagna hai dag do magar main Jurm nai sahunga.

Fir wife ne aav dekha na taav...........pahunch gayi police station.........aur khali kar diya aapna legal bandook 498a aur saare women Laws ki goliyan.

Wife ne daag toh diya magar jis din daga usi din Husband se haath dho baithi........

Fir kya hua?????????

Fir kya hoga??????

Husband ne thandi saansein li chalo aisi padeshani se mukti mili........4 din jail me rahunga lekin ummar bhad toh aazad rahunga.,

Fir aisi biwi ko toh jhelna nai padega.

Husband khush.............biwi fir dukhi....!!!

Divorce ka Danka baja............biwi court ke chakar kaati.....last me divorce hua

Bacha kya..........kuch hazar rupee ka maintenance aur ummar bhar samaj ka mar.....jahan biwi nikalti wahan sirf 498a,dva2005 aur 5 tarah ke mainetnace cases ki gunj.........bas yahi thi uski zindagi??????

Madam/girls.....Khud Vichar kijiye kahan hai aapki zindagi aur kahan hai aap..???

**********************************************************************************

I love my parents (law)     29 October 2013

Dear All I am also  need help in same matter.Pls

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register