Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richard Levi   05 October 2020

Question regarding dcpr of mcgm

Dear Members,

My flats agreement paper states that, the building I live in is constructed as per 1991 DCPR rule of MCGM, mumbai.

I researched and found out that now new 2034 DCPR is brought up by MCGM for future planning and development of the future.

My question is, legally at current date will 1991 DCPR rule will apply for my building as it was constructed as per 1991 DCPR laws or the new current 2034 DCPR of MCGM will apply on my building although it was constructed as per 1991 DCPR of MCGM in mumbai

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 October 2020

The abbreviations used are not universal / legal, explain in detail for proper appreciation and analyses of facts posted by you.

You may seek service of a local prudent lawyer for better analyses of document/ facts vis-a'-vis problem, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 October 2020

1. 2034 DCPR of MCGM will "NOT" apply on your building. However IF building goes for Re-Development, THEN 2034 DCPR of MCGM will apply for your NEW building.

2. You building in "as it is condition" shall be regulated  as per 1991 DCPR of MCGM.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 October 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More