LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

justjoined (owner)     16 November 2014

Question on legal notice -how to send one

sir, please clarify what exactly is a legal notice. when it says, you can send one on your own and no need of a lawyer, what does it mean.

does it mean just send out a demand letter to the person involved...or is there anything beyond that involved. basically just want to know how is a legal notice different from original demand or regular letter sent to the person involved.

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 November 2014

Dear, legal notice is different in the sense that it gives a final warning, if not complied with legal action will be taken against the person concerned...... Kapil chandna adv, 9899011450

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2014

A legal notice can be issued through a lawyer or by the individual itself. It should contain the details of your demand and your intention to inform him in advance that on failing to comply with the demands made, you reserve your rights to sue him/her.  An ordinary letter , if containing the subject detailscan also be construed as legal notice depending on the situation.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     21 November 2014

I do agree with Mr. Kalaiselvan sir

K SETHURAMAN   05 September 2015

Sir,

I am Sethuraman form Tirupur Tamil Nadu and I have purchased one lay out vacant land 1740 sq ft. on 2008 with MTP approved. When I sale of the above one,  need to submit Patta and I found that when I have purchased with worng SF No in my document.  I have verified all my parent documents for past 5 clament and the same SF Number wrongly typed in their documents.

How to rectify and what is the proceedure to solve it.  If any notification to be issued against the typeing error for SF Number.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

K SETHURAMAN

TIRUPUR

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     09 September 2015

Try to hire a lawyer to draft your legal notice, after showing him all the correspondence.  After the expiry of legal notice, usually 15 days from receipt by the opposite party, a case can be filled in the court of law.

Vinod Passy

New Delhi

advocatepassy@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register