Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Question on land encrochments

sir,
i just moved back to india after working abroad - looking to invest in some vacant lands in chennai area from the savings i have..
i heard that it is safe to invest in lands these days as the land encroachments are not entertained any more in chennai with strict laws and immediate actions against illegal encroachments.
with that said...is it still advisable to invest in lands and be safe from land encroachments....
i understand there is still some cautiousness needed on my side ..but did things got any better now in tamilnadu with encroachments.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 October 2013

Before investing in the lands, you make proper verification regarding measurement and tittle etc.,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2013

Harrychris,

The fraudulent activities on the subject you referred to is prevalent everywhere and Chennai or Tamilnadu are not exempted from such atrocities.  It is you who has got to take cautionary note over the moves you propose to initiate.  You may verify the title documents and after getting opinion from a lawyer you can go ahead with the purchase and after purchasing make arrangements to secure the property to remain in tact during your long absence in the vicinity thereby you stand less chance to lose your property or the litigation that may arise at a later date.  Buyer beware is the best policy.

niraj kumar (farmar)     31 October 2013

I 'm a native of Uttar Pradesh . We are two brothers , his younger brother, half cut taxes on agricultural land plots are sold . When we are able to farm their land , the land of the account is the same . Parwarik partition a notary deed has been done . His brother half of agricultural land into residential Bhuupyog have confirmed . His brother is also stored near the ground . What further our half brother to the ground, there will not be any land rights problem please guide

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More