LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Question on exparte judgement

hi i am one of the defendant in civil suit case for a property settlment in pune. i couldn appear for the cross exam and the case been set to exparte judgement. how can i reopen the case and move for a cross exam to be conducted again. will this be easy procss or do i need a strong lawyer to handle this. will i be asked to pay any fine /deposit anythng for getting this set aside?


 3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     09 March 2018

Engage a lawyer for setting aside ex-parte order and decree u/o 9 r13 CPC. You will require valid ground for getting the ex-parte order set aside from the court and court may impose fine or cost for the order to be set aside.

Abrar Ahmed   09 March 2018

sir..police fir against me .when i cought near the exam center of 10 class ...will the case against me close or not??


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query