Question against molestation case

Hi, My wife who is 31 years old female, married and having one 2 + year old child. During herchildhood she have been molested from her close uncle. same as other women....... she was scared to share the pain and trouble thinking about parents and family. Later as she was growing older she started avoiding his family but those thoughts and memories have always faunted her since years. Today i feel she should give him same pain by filing molestation case against him. Will she be able to file case against him.

Please advice.



I share your feeling, it is horrible, but unfortunately it is not so easy now file a case and get him prosecuted. I am not saying it is impossible but difficult given the changed scenario.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x