LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIDDHARTH AGARWAL (-)     12 January 2012


Is Post Mortem considered a necessary pre-requisite for deciding a Criminal case of Homicide?


 5 Replies

Renu Sharma (advocate)     13 January 2012

yes, post mortem is necessary........

Saravanan S (Associate Software Engineer)     13 January 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

There is a problem while applying
passport.I was born in Bangalore but finished SSLC,HSC in salem and BE
in Trichy TamilNadu.
I want to change my DOB in SSLC,HSC and Degree certificates.Actually
My DOB is 20/08/1989.And I am having my Birth Certificate with DOB

But in my SSLC,HSC,Degree Certificates the DOB is wrongly mentioned as
20/09/1989. I finished my SSLC in April 2004 and HSC in MAR 2006 and
BE in MAY 2010.

In my school days my father didnt checked this.I approached the
school.But they dont know what to do with this problem...Till now i am
following the DOB as 20/09/1989 in all as per SSLC for unique.But now
the problem starts while applying for the passport...

So I need to change my DOB in all(SSLC,HSC,Degree Certificates). So
what is the procedure sir? I am helpless and i dont know what i have to do?
Please guide me sir.

How long will it take to change the DOB in all certificates?... My
friends are saying that more than 4 or 6 years it will take to
change.. so i got scared whether this problem can be solved?
Whether this problem can be solved within a year? where I need to
apply for it? Please guide me sir.. please please....

 Many Thanks  and Regards,


Amit (Analyst)     13 January 2012

I want to know that, I want to leave my current organization and They have the notice period of 90 days and I am ready to serve the notice period of 45 days and for remaining 45 days I am ready to pay, however HR says that there is no policy of paying in behalf of notice period and you have to serve it otherwise you would not get smooth relieving and what if legal procedure to get my experience certificate and relieving certificate as I am ready to compensate behalf of my notice period. What legal action can be taken, please suggest as the new organization want the experience certificate and relieving certificate and they are not ready to offer me without the experience certificate and relieving certificate. Kindly advice

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     15 January 2012

Yes. Post Mortem certificate is a must.

Renu Sharma (advocate)     15 January 2012

you need to file a petiton in the court. It takes time. U have to prove ur DOB by ur birth certificate and also that u did not had any malafide intention at the time when it was written wrongly. it was just a mistake.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query