25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   26 May 2021

Query related to property

Hello, Learned Counsel!

My uncle brought a property in the area of Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. After 10 years, a politician of that city started threatening him and asking him to transfer that property at his name. If he denies or tries to take help from anyone especially the police, he will kill his whole family. With Coercion, he transferred the property. Now after another ten years, my uncle’s son wants his property back from those wrongdoers. What legal remedy is available to him?


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2021

If the property was transferred to that politician by your uncle by executing a registered sale deed and remained silent thereafter for 10 years without taking any legal action within three years from the date of transfer through court of law for cancelling the fraudulent transfer of property,  his son or your uncle cannot retrieve the property legally from that politically affluent goon


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query