LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar patel   24 November 2022

Query related to marraige

can i have consultation with an expert lawyer


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 November 2022

Yes. See the profile of one lawyer of your area in this forum and can privately engage his service.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2022

Of course you must seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query