LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeet Kumar (Activist)     13 March 2014

Query regarding service contract

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been working in a Public Sector Unit (PSU) for last 3 years. At the time of joining I had signed a Service Contract with Company on the promise that I will be provided six months training. But I was not provided any training by the Company.

In my view, some rules of company are not legitimate. 

I want to challenge the validity of the Service Contract and illegitimate rules of Company in the Court of Law. In this regard, I want to know the following:

1) Can I directly go to High Court or Supreme Court?

2) If Yes then please tell me that under which law I can file the case?

3) If No then please tell me that in which court I shall file the case?

4) What is the procedure to be followed to file the case? Please provide the comprehensive guide to do that.




 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 July 2016

U first approach to local court and then decide further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register