LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Bose (Student)     08 March 2013

Query regarding regular bail


if a person is out of JAIL on regular bail and after some time BAILOR backs out then what procedure is followed? is he supposed to surrender and apply for bail when he is able to arrange anothe bailor again?


Rahul Bose


 2 Replies

jitendra yadav (ADVOCATE)     08 March 2013

no, at surety gets discharge him from your case in such case either you furnish new surety on same day or pray for granting time for furnishing but granting time is upon the court so better you make prior an arrangement

Rahul Bose (Student)     09 March 2013

my question is if that person still doesn't find the suerty in the court specified time then what procedure is followed? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register