Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Ram (Engineer)     17 April 2021

Query regarding government job crpc 125

Respected Lawyers club,

I got divorce from family court.

My ex.wife filed CrPC 125 maintenance case on me and court ordered maintenance.

I am applying for government job. Can you please let me know if it is an obstacle for my government job.

Thank you,

Sai.

Learning

9 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     17 April 2021

No it is not. It is your personal life, untill you don't pay the maintenance amount and your wife approaches court for recovery of her arrears or pray for attachment of your salary by filing a miscellaneous execution petition!

Sai Ram (Engineer)     18 April 2021

Thank you for the reply sir. I am paying and few pending arrears are there. Does it mean if srhe files a miscellaneous execution petition it stops me getting government job ? 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     18 April 2021

This decision fully depends upon her, her lawyer, her capacity to pay lawyers fees etc.

I suggest, as you have already been granted divorce, why don't you go for one time settlement with her?

We tried it sir. But their expectation is beyond reasonable. Thats why instead of full settlement I am paying monthly maintenance. 

My doubt is if she files a case for the payment of arrears - does it mean I can't get government job ? 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     18 April 2021

No, there's nothing to do with your job.

Thank you sir. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 April 2021

Remember that only criminal offenses, filed before PS and where charge sheet is filed with such FIR No, may adversely affect the police report.  The general point in application is Are you convicted, or any criminal cases are pending against you.  The police report comes after being successful in written test, interview, as last step.  So, please focus on examination and to come out with flying colours and without any doubts.

Thank you for the reply and motivation sir. I will try my best to crack the exam. 

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     18 April 2021

I do endorse experts suggestions 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register