Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (Manager)     18 January 2012

Query regarding flat

Dear All,

I have one query regarding my FLAT in Navi Mumbai. I had purchased the FLAT in the name of Abhishek Agrawal (Mine) and Namita Gupta (Wife).

Now we want to change the surname of my wife from Gupta to Agrawal.

It is compulsory to change the name in Registry? If yes then what is the procedure.

What the consequence if I will not change the name in Registry when I want to sale.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Agrawal

Learning

4 Replies

kumar (NIL)     18 January 2012

Dear Abhishek,

Not necessary to change the name of in Sale Deed. If still you want to change the name, then you can go for Rectification Deed for change of name.

Thank You nd Have a Gud Day...

Vijai (Mr)     18 January 2012

I dont belive that th

R.BALA (MANAGER)     18 January 2012

Dear Sir,

can a flat be given on L&L for 10 years to the same person with the agreement renewed every year .

Is it safe and will there be a problem to evict him.Please advise,

Regards

Bala

kumar (NIL)     19 January 2012

if you given to a single person for 10 years L & L, there is no need to renewed every year of dat agreement. Y cause in agreement itself there is a clause regardng escalation period and percentage of rent. So Not necessary to renew each and every year .,.,,. if possible try to add an addition clause / condition in agreement regardng the evictionn part (wenever you want to evict the tenant - then you can go for eviction with in certain period i.e., 1 month or 2 months).

It would be better, if the tenant is refuse to vacate the premise you can go legally against him.

Thank You.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register