Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy (Module Lead)     20 March 2013

Query regarding deed of confiramtion while selling a land

Hi All,

I have purchased a propery from a person in bangalore (It was his ancestral property which he acquired after partition through partition deed).

Now I am willing to sell that property, do I have to make a confirmation deed with his childrens and his brothers children.?

Please advise me.

-Sandy

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 March 2013

Please check up whether partition deed properly registered under registrar office ? If so you can sell it. No need to take any signature of the followers of the ancestral property.

Thanks for your reply Sir..

In the sale deed which I have, its mentioned as follows

Hereinafter called the scheduled property and the same is vendor's ancestral property, acquired through registered partition deed, vide document number ....../2001-02 of Book-I, CD no...,dateed 01.10.2001, registered in the office of sub-registrar, Bangalore South taluk, in the partition vendor has got the shcedule B property, part - 2 in the said partition deed.

So Is it registered under registrar office.?

Thanks

Sandy

Thanks for your reply Sir..

In the sale deed which I have, its mentioned as follows

Hereinafter called the scheduled property and the same is vendor's ancestral property, acquired through registered partition deed, vide document number ....../2001-02 of Book-I, CD no...,dateed 01.10.2001, registered in the office of sub-registrar, Bangalore South taluk, in the partition vendor has got the shcedule B property, part - 2 in the said partition deed.

So Is it registered under registrar office.?

Thanks

Sandy

Subash M R (Advocate)     20 March 2013

It is better to get confirmation from his children,not from brother's children to the sale in your favour by the previous owner.

M.R.SUBASH,Advocate   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register