Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnaya vasudevaya (--)     29 December 2014

Query on perjury

HI All,

My Wife claimed maintenance of 25000 since I deserted her and she is not financially stable to support her. She has made false allegations in the notice stating that 

1. She was under house arrest since marriage -  I never took her out anywhere. But I have all documentary and photographic evidence to prove that we went on holiday trip. Does this false allegation amounts to perjury?

2. She also made false allegations that she came to know about I am diabetic on the first night. She mentioned in the notice that I (husband) told to my wife that I am diabetic. But I found that I am diabetic only after 9 month of Marriage. Does this amounts to perjury?

3. She also claimed that I and my parents gave physical and mental torture. We did not allow her to go to my in-laws house. But I have enough documentary evidence that she went to her hometown thrice in 2 years. Does this amounts to Perjury?

Based on the above notice apart from Section 9, can I also file 385, 500, 511 and 340 against her. I am liable to pay lots of loans and my parents are dependent me. Her lifestyle is not so luxorious for a maintenance of 25000 per month. Just for food and clothing why would she need 25000 per month. 

Please help me and point me to the right direction.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 December 2014

Dear, Better file section 9 HMA at this stage and contest your maintenance case properly .... Not advisable to file perjury or other things ag this stage if you wanted to save your Marriage..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     05 January 2015

You seem to be very much confused and wish to get quick results by filling different cases against your wife.

Rightly advised by Adv. Kapil Chandra.

Be patient & take the help of a learned advocate. Posting on forums will not help you win cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register