LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     05 February 2013

Query on new hma act..

In case of Divorce Case can a wife claim her right on the Property of her Husband?


What If incase the Property on the Name of Husband is being Transfered by his father (Husband's Dad)  and that property is self earned by his dad/father? 

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query