LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya Mengaji (Advocate)     20 December 2021

Query on fraud by vendor in saudi arabia

Dear Respected Members ,


I would like to understand how a company registered in India can complaint against a company registered in Saudi Arabia .Order was placed for a product ,advance full payment was done but the vendor has been avoiding delivering the spare part as well as refunding the money paid in USD.


Thank you so much in advance .


Regards ,



 2 Replies

Anaita Vas   20 December 2021

Online Filing of Quality Complaints/Trade Disputes with DGFT 

The Government of India has put up a website for filing of trade complaints with Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).

Instructions for Online Filing of Trade complaints/Dispute

1.Go to DGFT website,>Services>File Quality Complaints/ Trade Disputes>fill online application form.

2.Upload documents related to the quality complaint/trade dispute, whenever required.

(maximum 5 MB size documents in PDF format).

 3.Submit Online Application Form to the jurisdictional RA of DGFT/SEZ (this jurisdiction should be ascertained by the complaints, with respect to the India entity against whom the complaint is being made or with respect to the Indian complainant where the complaint is being filed against a foreign entity, as per Appendix 1 of Handbook of Procedures,

 4.On submission A Unique Reference Number (URN) starting with “Q” will be generated and sent to the email id of the complainant. Please make sure that the email id is functional as all future correspondence will be made ion this is only.

 5.The complainant, at a future date, can also provide additional material/correspondence to the DGFT RA/SEZ. While making any future correspondence with the DGFT RA/SEZ to whom the Online Application has been submitted earlier, the URN must be quoted invariably in the subject header of the email.

 6.A link, “View Status” is also available for the complainant to check current position of the complaint at www.dgftebre.nic.in8080/TradeDispute.



Anaita Vas

1 Like

Priya Mengaji (Advocate)     20 December 2021

Thank you Ms Anaita Vas Ma'am, for foreign entity  can we can register this complaint  with DGFT ..since a spare was ordered from this vendor in Saudi .what about the MHA do we involve them as well. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query