Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     16 September 2014

Query on divorce

Hi,

I have filed divorce under section 12 1a(impotency ground) and my wife filed divorce transfer in high court(my counter filed)

now opposite party came for settlement..

what is the best way to take divorce..

1.can the opposite party withdraw the trasnfer petiition on their own?

2.for taking mutual divorce how long will it take?(divorce petition in lower court filed on april 2014 and notice sent to the oppsoite party to file their counter)

3.How long will it take for expartee divorce?which is better one?

Please sugguest?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

1. Once Mcd application is attached in the lower court and prayed to convert 12ia into 13B , if accepted then its depend on you both estranged couple where you want to wait for cooling period of 6 months whether to her city or at your city, provided that transfer of such case is not withdrawn and it executed in whose favour.

2. If both couple are agreed on settlement then file an application on withdrawl of transfer of 12ia which Is pending before highcourt.

3. If she Is agreed on mutual divorce and you too dont have any problem then dont let this opportunity to go away from your hand.

6. Minimum 6-7 months is must in mcd decree, it can also be reduced depending on the judge and your pleading to reduce the time limit as seeing the length of your pending suit in his court.

ESIS

rajendra (na)     16 September 2014

Thanks...... is 6months is mandatory in MCD .....

What guidelines i need take in Mutual agrement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register