LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bolobolo (NA)     12 September 2010

Query - land property

My grandfather land is occupied by his brother son's. In 2003 court judgement favoured us, but again in 2010 they filed another case. They have the land patta in their name. so i filed a RTI to thalisdar to cancel and give reason for why the patta was given to them. 30 days is passed , i didn't get any reply from him. so what are the steps i can take?

1. How to move the RTI. (i belong to coimbatore who is the first next rti incharge where i can forward it)

2. based on patta will the land be given to him

3. what can i do to cut the electricity since they have got it in thier name?

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 September 2010

When there is judgement in your favour tahasildra cannot do anything, he cannot sit over the judgement of the civil court.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 September 2010

When there is judgement in your favour tahasildra cannot do anything, he cannot sit over the judgement of the civil court.

swethareddy (NA)     12 September 2010

Dear Sir, my brother has pawned some money from a person for that he has done sale of agreement for his plot...later he registered the same plot for me on my marriage ...now that person from whom my bro has taken money came and blackmailing us that he will charge cheating case on my bro...my bro is ready to pay the principal amount he has taken, not the interest,because my bro last everything in his business...we are ready to pay principal, the registration was done after completion of the sale of agreement due date(9 months) ...but we have not sent any legal notice before registration..what we have to do now..how to overcome these situations...please help us

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register