Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     31 May 2013

Query dv act

Dear Experts,

My wife is living seperate since 5th December 2012, she has filed 498a, 323, 34 case, now she has file Crpc 125 case & child custody. now my query is that can she file DV Case on any other case on me or on my family members.

Thanks

AT

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : BORN TO FIGHT

Dear Experts,

My wife is living seperate since 5th December 2012, she has filed 498a, 323, 34 case, now she has file Crpc 125 case & child custody. now my query is that can she file DV Case on any other case on me or on my family members.

Thanks

AT

Yes, she can.

which type of cases she can file now

what proof she required for filing DV case. How i can avoid it.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     31 May 2013

Yes your wife may file DV case against you and ur family member .

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 May 2013

She can.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 May 2013

Without  proof she can file DV Act/

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     31 May 2013

Law is in her help. She can file case.

Ranee....... (NA)     01 June 2013

you can't avoid the case.Only you can fight well.

gaurav (self )     01 June 2013

Don't worry I am also going through the same. Problem is untill you will not get the bail. So take it as a one week crash course. After bail nothing gonna happen only thing to do is presence in the court dates.

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     01 June 2013

dear sir,

thanks for your supportive advice. we are on bail in 498a. now she has filed crpc 125 case?

my query is as under:-

can she file DV case after crpc 125?

how i can avoide maintanance or intrim maintanace ?

she is working some where but i dont know company detail what should i reply in court?

can i show my salary lesser than what i am getting?

Thanks

AT

(Guest)
Originally posted by : BORN TO FIGHT

dear sir,

thanks for your supportive advice. we are on bail in 498a. now she has filed crpc 125 case?

my query is as under:-

can she file DV case after crpc 125?

Yes.

how i can avoide maintanance or intrim maintanace ?

If your wife is working, show details to the court like salary slip etc, then you need not pay maintenance.

if she is not working, find how much money she has got in her name as deposits and how much interest she gets from those deposits, then you need not have to pay maintenance.

If she does not have both of the above, find her a job, ask her to work, then you may not pay maintenance to working wife :-)

she is working some where but i dont know company detail what should i reply in court?

Follow her, take the address where she is working, then you can summon her employer through court.

can i show my salary lesser than what i am getting?

That is entirely upto you.

Thanks

AT

Dear Experts,

My last question all about my queries as under:-

if i will not win 498a/125/child custody/property suit than can i get appeal to heigher courts that is session court, high court, and finaly supreme court and tentative how much time i have to spoil in this legal betal. more that 10 years or less i dont want any compromise not any defeat.

i am planning that if i will lose case of maintanance and custody in lower court that will appeal in session, high, and finaly in supreme court. because i dont want to pay her even a single penny not i want to send my only son age 3.9 year in her cruel hand. i am not having any affection to my life but i want to destroy her complete life in this legal batle.

either she has to run away from this fight or she has to lose. i will not stop my self.

Please advice me accordinly can i do so or not. i dont care for my money and my time and life but i have to destroy her and her family complete life.

Thanks

AT

if i am not ready to pay her a single penny after order of intrim maintanance also can i appeal in higher court?

if court will reject my appeal and still i am not ready to pay her that what option remain with me? or what action court can take against me?

i am having 2 properties in joint name with my wife. for which benami transaction act case is going on. can court attach my property?

please advice point wise.

Thanks

AT

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     01 June 2013

1) If you have time and certainly you can harass the other side.

2) No use showing emotions but should do actual ground work.

3) You must hire people to get all the details about the family , there will be many loop holes .

4) When they are fighting with you so there must also be many skeltons so you must find out.. There will surely be other unsatisfied people and you can help each other to fight common enemy.

5) Multiple unrelated counter cases possible just to keep the other side engaged at various fronts to consume their resources and time.

KEEP COOL AND PLAN EFFECTIVELY TO WIN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register